Providence has been promised lots of rain over the next week, which is sorta a drag, especially since I have family visiting this weekend (!!!). I’m so excited to see them, hopefully the drain will only dampen and not soak our plans.
But rain also puts me in the mood for reading so here are five little literary inspired posts to help you get from this Friday to this weekend!
- The world’s tiniest library, in NYC
- Your favorite authors writing in the margins of your favorite books
- An ode to The Devil Wears Prada… in gifs
- A new virtual book site, will you try it?
- An interactive timeline of Judy Bloom novels