1. A-Punk: Vampire Weekend (Vampire Weekend)
2. Decent Days and Nights: The Futureheads (The Futureheads)
3. Whistle for the Choir: The Fratellis (Costello Music)
4. Earthquakes and Sharks: Branston (Hello, Control)
5. For the Widows In Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti: Sufjan Stevens (Michigan)
6. The Bucket: Kings of Leon (Aha Shake Heartbreak)
7. You Don’t Know Me: Ben Folds featuring Regina Spektor (You Don’t Know Me EP)
8. Hardcore Days and Softcore Nights: Aqueduct (I Sold Gold)
9. Middle Distance Runner: Sea Wolf (Leaves in the River)
10. To All Of You: Syd Matters (Someday We Will Foresee Obstacles)
11. What Ever Happened: The Strokes (Room On Fire)
12. Will You Return: The Avett Brothers (Emotionalism)
13. When I’m Sixty-Four: The Beatles (St. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band)
14. Float On: Modest Mouse (Good News For People Who Like Bad News)
15. The High Road: Broken Bells (Broken Bells)
16. New Slang- The Shins (Oh, Inverted World)
T-minus 5 Days Until the Grand Move.
Broken Bells is playing in Toronto right before I leave… 44 dollars worth it for James Mercer and Danger Mouse? Just might be.
It’s amazing how much the OC has influenced my music choices. Seriously.